Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mandura / Kids Against Hunger / Mandura

My friend told me that he had joined a company called mandura. I said to him what is mandura? Well mandura is a company that giving back to society. They are on a mission to help feed hungry children. All you have to do is by a bottle of mandura and you can help feed hungry kids in the state where the bottle of mandura was sold.

To make a long story short, I joined the company and now have 140 IBO's in my downline in 2 days. I can say that when every i sell a bottle of mandura or if i recruit and build my team. I will be contributing to a greater cause while building my business. Mandura is all about people helping people. I have been in network marketing for 12 years and never have seen a company that really supports their members and community. This is a company that i truly can be proud of. Help us fight hungry one bottle at a time.

What is Kid
s Against Hunger?

Every hour of every day 12 children per minute die of starvation or malnutrition related diseases. Kids Against Hunger is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to end that tragedy. Kids Against Hunger packages and ships highly nutritious, life-saving meals to starving and malnourished children in developing countries and the United States. We do this by mobilizing the energy and caring of American children, teens, and adults on behalf of hungry children around the world. Kids Against Hunger seeks to end the literal hunger of poor children receiving the meals, but also satisfies a hunger among prosperous Americans, a hunger for meaning and contribution.


Please Review The Move Below about Mandura and Kids Against Hunger.




Giving Is Caring, And Caring Is Giving.

“When I was hungry, you gave me something to eat, and when I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. “ Matthew 25:35"

To Learn More About This Amazing Company CLICK HERE
<<<===




No comments:

Post a Comment